:: WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND? ::
- Opportunity to be part of a multi-stakeholder intervention comprising around 100+ delegates and
15+ speakers, including senior functionaries from the government, renewable energy professionals,
academicians, financiers, consultants, students, etc.
- Presence of top-level exhibitors demonstrating the latest technologies in the WtE sector.
- Panel discussions highlighting critical issues in the development of WtE projects in India, with a special focus on policy and regulatory issues.
:: OBJECTIVES ::
- Review global best practices, case studies, and latest trends in WtE project management and development and see how they can be emulated in the current scenario in India.
- Review current policies and regulations governing MSW management / energy generation in India, identify challenges and seek appropriate solutions.
- Study innovative and appropriate technological options available for disposal of waste in a costeffective and environmental-friendly manner.
- Analyze and discuss various operational issues and challenges involved, and develop suitable strategies for overcoming them.
- Discuss the role of WtE projects in the Prime Minister’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan campaign.
- Initiate discussion and draw up well-defined and practically implementable policy, regulatory and financing mechanisms, and show the way forward for accelerating development and deployment of WtE projects in the country.